Friday, November 7, 2008

Putting their best foot forward


The DDs were treated yesterday to a spa pedicure at Scoops Spa in the Great Wolf Lodge, Wisconsin Dells. How fun to sit on a banana split bench with your sister and get a delicious smelling pedi. DD 13 picked Coco Loco as her "flavor" and DD 8 picked Vanilla...the spa is a children-only spa with ice cream scented "flavors" for spa products...they can even do birthday parties! I must say I was a bit jealous because they smelled good enough to eat and their toes looked so pretty afterwards. I am glad they had fun, they deserved it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh... that sound NEAT! What a fun way to create memories. Ü

Thanks for letting me visit your blog and look around. I had a nice time. (I'm the Jennifer you bought some curriculum from recently).